IAM NZ is able to supply good quality embroidered badges which can be sewn onto garments, caps, jackets etc, or affixed with Velcro if you need them to be removable. The IAM RoadSmart badge is available to anyone, the green badges are only available for members that have passed their Advanced Motorcycle Test.
IAM NZ is able to supply good quality vests with or without the green badge for Motorcyclists. These are especially useful for Observers as the heavier duty vest stands up better to the increased number of rides. The vests are available to any member, but the vest with the green badge printed on is only available for members that have passed their Advanced Test.
To order a printed jacket:
- Select the size of jacket you require. Medium fits small to medium and XXXL fits everyone else! Jacket only cost $78.80.
- Select the printing option you require.
- Take a look at the embroidered badges as an alternative.
- Make full payment (Jacket + printing+ P&P) to the IAM: ASB 12 3011 0759542 00. Use your surname as a reference and jacket as the code.
- Email your name, address, jacket size and printing option to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Your printed jacket will be posted to the address supplied.
Financial members can take up the offer from Kiwi Fuel Cards who operate a fuel card service. If you apply for an account, you can opt to get fuel cards for Caltex, BP, Z and Mobil. You can choose to have one, two or all four types of card. Other than financial savings, the nice benefit for bikers with smaller fuel tanks is that there is no minimum spend required by Kiwi Fuel Cards to obtain these discounts!
- There is no minimum spend required by Kiwi Fuel Cards to obtain these discounts. (NB, most fuel stations will require a minimum delivery of 2l of fuel)
- The discounts run for the life of the account unless otherwise notified by Kiwi Fuel Cards.
- Kiwi Fuel Cards normally charge $6 per card issued but will waive that fee for IAM RoadSmart members.
- A small transaction fee applies for BP fuel transactions.
- Any non-fuel (food, drinks etc) purchases made on the fuel cards will incur 50c per transaction.
- Applications for accounts are subject to a credit check and therefore will incur a $10 establishment fee. This is regardless of how many cards are issued for that account
Full details of the discounts available can be found HERE
Kiwi Fuelcards also provide an app to find fuel stations, track pricing and much more
Members wishing to avail of this offer must make an application directly with Kiwi Fuelcards
An application can be completed online, by downloading and completing an application manually or by contacting Kiwi Fuel Cards by phone. If applying online select Kiwi Fuel Cards from the list of options.
Most members open an account as an individual. Depending on your needs you may wish to phone Kiwi Fuel Cards directly to help select the best account type option for you.
Complete the application as required.
On the first page of the application there is a box which says “Group membership name“.
You need to insert “IAM” in that box to avail of this offer.
If you do not, different fuel discounts may apply and you will be charged card fees.
Please note that while this offer is a membership benefit for IAM RoadSmart financial members, you are entering into a direct contract with Kiwi Fuelcards.
IAM NZ cannot be held responsible for any costs, charges or liabilities incurred in the operation of a fuel card account by any individual member.
Please familiarise yourself with all terms and conditions before entering into any contractual agreement.
Financial members are able to get a 10% discount on the full price of items on their website (non-listed items may be available, subject to availability) and still participate in their rewards programme, Urban Bites. The discount can’t be used on sale pricing or in conjunction with any other special offer (except Urban Bites).
Email them, including your membership number in the subject to redeem the discount.