The Wellington group boasts a growing membership for both the car and motorcycle divisions and enquiries about membership are most welcome. If you’re interested in finding out more, please email the Chair.
The local group is run by a volunteer management committee made up of:
- Peter Hookham (Group Chair and National Vice-President)
- Paul Kane (Membership Secretary)
- Carey Griffiths (National President)
- Wendy Betteridge (Car Observer Team Leader and National Chief Observer Cars)
- Anita Dekker (Motorcycle Observer Team Leader)
The committee usually meets on the first Wednesday of the month. Carey, Peter and Paul serve on National Council.
If you have an interest in improving your driving skills to an advanced standard then please make contact.
We will arrange for an observer to take you out for an initial drive and then you can then decide whether you’d like to join up and begin the journey to becoming a full member.
Wellington news and events are circulated to members through regular newsletters and the IAM Facebook national and regional pages.
For further information about IAM NZ activities in Wellington please contact us:
Refer to the Events Page
Facebook: Wellington Regional Page.