- There is no minimum spend required by Kiwi Fuel Cards to obtain these discounts. (NB, most fuel stations will require a minimum delivery of 2l of fuel)
- The discounts run for the life of the account unless otherwise notified by Kiwi Fuel Cards.
- Kiwi Fuel Cards normally charge $6 per card issued but will waive that fee for IAM RoadSmart members.
- A small transaction fee applies for BP fuel transactions.
- Any non-fuel (food, drinks etc) purchases made on the fuel cards will incur 50c per transaction.
- Applications for accounts are subject to a credit check and therefore will incur a $10 establishment fee. This is regardless of how many cards are issued for that account
Full details of the discounts available can be found HERE
Kiwi Fuelcards also provide an app to find fuel stations, track pricing and much more
Members wishing to avail of this offer must make an application directly with Kiwi Fuelcards
An application can be completed online, by downloading and completing an application manually or by contacting Kiwi Fuel Cards by phone. If applying online select Kiwi Fuel Cards from the list of options.
Most members open an account as an individual. Depending on your needs you may wish to phone Kiwi Fuel Cards directly to help select the best account type option for you.
Complete the application as required.
On the first page of the application there is a box which says “Group membership name“.
You need to insert “IAM” in that box to avail of this offer.
If you do not, different fuel discounts may apply and you will be charged card fees.
Please note that while this offer is a membership benefit for IAM RoadSmart financial members, you are entering into a direct contract with Kiwi Fuelcards.
IAM NZ cannot be held responsible for any costs, charges or liabilities incurred in the operation of a fuel card account by any individual member.
Please familiarise yourself with all terms and conditions before entering into any contractual agreement.